Group participation by young people
- Parliamentary Assembly
- Assembly debate on 22 April 1975 (2nd Sitting) (see Doc. 3590, report of the Committee on Culture and Education). Text adopted by the Assembly on 22 April 1975 (2nd Sitting).
Having regard to the report of its Committee on Culture and Education on group participation by young people (Doc. 3590
2. Convinced that the Council of Europe has an obligation to put into practice within its own organisation the principles which it recommends to the governments of member states ;
3. Recalling that, in the past, the Assembly has had, through its Committee on Culture and Education, several discussions with representatives of youth organisations which have proved very fruitful ;
4. Considering that the Assembly should set an example as regards establishing closer relations between the Council of Europe and youth organisations,
5. Asks the committees concerned to consult the international non-governmental youth organisations which have consultative status with the Council of Europe wherever this seems advisable, and to pay due attention in their own work to the documents produced by European Youth Centre seminars.